Monday, April 20, 2009

Inline/Roller hockey skate wheels?

I play roller hockey about twice a week. How often should I replace the wheels on my inline skates? (I have Nike Skates and RinkRat VT333 wheels)

Inline/Roller hockey skate wheels?
You don%26#039;t say what kind of surface you play on, so I%26#039;ll answer a couple ways.





If you%26#039;re playing indoor, you should replace them when the grip is starting to quit. Your style of play will determine that. But you can tell when your turns aren%26#039;t as sharp and when it is harder to stop, as wheels without grip are more likely to cause this. When I played goalie, I had harder wheels in back for this reason, it didn%26#039;t stop me as much as gripier wheel did.





If you are outdoors, replace them when the wheel if flat. Since the wheels start with a kind of point, you can gage this rather easily.
Reply:rotate the wheels after every game you play, and you will preserve the life of the wheels, and save you some money over the long haul.



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment