Monday, April 20, 2009

I got inline k2 skates that are used for aggressive inline for doing tricks and I got some weird wheels so....

Is that okay to use in inline hockey?

I got inline k2 skates that are used for aggressive inline for doing tricks and I got some weird wheels so....
The skates might be okay, but you%26#039;ll want some softer wheels to make a smoother ride. If you get really into inline hockey, you%26#039;ll probably want hockey skates. The K2s you have probably have more ankle support than you need and are going to be at least a bit heavier than hockey skates. They%26#039;ll probably be fine to start, but you%26#039;ll want to think about trading up in the future.





Or...you could drop the stick and get into aggressive skating. It%26#039;s a blast!
Reply:I wouldn%26#039;t. Get some inline blades for inline hockey. What do you want to play more, ice or inline?



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment