Friday, July 31, 2009

Aggressive inline skate question?

are the razors genesys 6 a good skate for beginners, will they absorb the landing impact of big drops? or should i get Rollerblade trs downtown 3? the thing about those is that the liner slides, and i broke a buckle in the store? the nearest skateshop is an hour away


thanks for the answers

Aggressive inline skate question?
The Razors Genesys are MUCH sturdier skates than Rollerblades. I've had the same problem with the liners in the Downtowns...they slip and slide unless you crank the buckle down and really tighten the laces.





The Genesys boot is very sturdy and will absorb a lot of impact from gaps and big drops. They're also much more comfortable than Rollerblades (at least for me). If you want a somewhat stiff and sturdy skate, you'll love these boots. And they should last quite a while since they're all plastic.





Good luck and happy skating. I've included a couple sites below which also might help.
Reply:Personally bro I have bladed in about 2 years but I was sponsored in the like so I do know what I am talking about....Listen if you want to skate skate...don't worry about the shoe don't blame anything on the shoe infact don't blame anything on anyone but yourself...unless its painfully obvious ;) Just buy what is comfortable for you what is iny our price range and what you like...although I like the USD 08 Allstars they are a little pricy...otherwise get what you dig thats that...skate



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment