Saturday, July 25, 2009

What do i need to know about aggressive inline skating?

i want to become an aggressive inline skater. i am 18 and a girl and i am also new to inline skating. are there any websites or forums that can help me?

What do i need to know about aggressive inline skating?
Good for you! I started skating when I was about your age and it's the thing I love most in life. If there are any rollerbladers in your town, that's going to be your best resource to learn and really get into the sport. Try going to a local skatepark and looking for other rollerbladers. Introduce yourself and let them know you're serious about learning.





I've listed a couple of websites below, one which I've put together with a bunch of various resources on the sport, and another couple of online shops where you can find trick tips, skates and other cool stuff.





As for forums, it seems that most of the ones I've been on are just for trash talking and posting videos. I don't know how much value you'll find there, but I have a couple listed on my site.





And something to look into for next summer is a trip to Woodward. Their site is below as well. They have a bunch of locations now and run summer camps to help you learn and progress. It's a great place with a lot of great people to learn from.





Best of luck and keep rolling!!!



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment