Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I wash a softboot inline skate?

I have a pair of K2 softboot inline skates, and chicken noodle soup was spilled inside them. How can I wash the boot without harming the wheels or anything, I can't seem to take the boot out as it's part of the skate. Any suggestions?

How can I wash a softboot inline skate?
Take the wheels off the skate. There should have been a wrench for that with the skates. If not, they get a 4mm allan wrench, it fits almost all skates.





Once the wheels are out, use mild soap (like dish washing liquid) and lots of water. It won't bother the boots at all. Sweat is much worse than that.
Reply:I have never tried washing any of my blades over the years, be it hard shell or soft boot. I imagine it would make a racket in the washer. I would advise against putting them in the dryer too.





That'll teach you to eat and skate. :D





You might try some of those auto, or furniture upholstry cleaner sprays in them.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment