Saturday, July 25, 2009

Would it be cool to skate(inline) to college?

have a pair of inline skates and my apartment is right off campus(about 20 min walk). would it be better to just walk, in reference to looking ok. if not is a bmx-type bike cool for going to school?

Would it be cool to skate(inline) to college?
Actually, if I had the spare money, I'd probably buy a pair of skates myself for going to class. It would be faster and more fun.





In college, no one should care what you look like, and you shouldn't really care what they think anyway. If you have a pair already, go for it. The only danger is falling on the concrete, but I suppose if you're careful, that won't be a problem.





May God bless you.
Reply:Why would it matter what it looked like? Trust me, no one is going to push you down or off your bike.





It's okay!



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment